At the end of last month, I published a study booklet on Of Mice and Men. You can access it by clicking here.
To accompany it, I’ve put together some basic PowerPoint slides that can easily be adapted and added to etc. You can access them by clicking here. The format of each one is the same:
- Slide 1: Big question
- Slide 2: Literacy task (identify the errors)
- Slide 3: Literacy answers (corrections in red)
- Slide 4: Vocabulary (could be used for spellings and analytical writing)
- Slide 5: Retrieval statements
- Slide 6: Multiple-choice question.
Hope the stuff’s useful –
Follow me on other channels here:
Other resources you might like >>