Download now >> A Monster Calls Questions
Click here to download chapter-by-chapter questions on A Monster Calls, for example:
- Why does Conor ‘gratefully’ leave the room? (55)
- What made Conor’s day at school ‘not fine’? (57)
- ‘His grandma reached forward and snatched the cloth out of his hand’ – Which word indicates her irritation? (59)
- What surprises Conor about the way his grandma feels? (60)
- What does Conor say he is not going to do? (61)
- Which details suggest that Conor’s grandma isn’t quite as bad he seems to believe?
The download is in a word document and easy to adapt for your lessons.
You can find all my Key Stage 3 English teaching resources here, including Romeo and Juliet Review Task, Literary Snapshots Booklet, Great Speeches: An Introduction to Rhetoric and more…
Hope the stuff’s useful –
Subscribe to my newsletter and join over 2500+ teachers who receive email updates with the latest resources.
Search all of Doug’s resources here:
If you use the site regularly, it’d be great if you could make a small donation to help pay for the running of it. Any amount would be greatly appreciated.